Courses in CS department belong to "A" or "B". Insert "C" for course outside CS department and undergraduate CS courses.
Click confirm then click an empty slot to pick your new course.
How to pick a course?
1) Move your mouse to a course in the graph.
2) Click to choose this course.
3) Move your mouse to the box in the course schedule.
4) Click the box to confirm your pick.
Course: Welcome to Study Plan Maker
You can choose your course in the grapha list on the right. Then, pick the semester of this course in the table on the top left.
Semester: If you have logged in as student, you can submit the result by clicking the "save" button.
Recently added: ECE 332:509, Stats-MSDS 954:581, 954:596, 954:697
1) By clicking a course in a list, you will see its corresponding slots in the study plan canvas.
2) Then you can click on any available slot to choose the course.
3) The Remove Course button will allow you to delete selected courses.
Copyright © 2016, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. All rights reserved.